How to Configure Unassigned Buttons
Last Updated: 2019-05-08
- Guard1 Plus version 5.x
If there are any new buttons when a PIPE is downloaded, those new buttons can be configured using the Guard1 Plus Configure Unassigned Buttons Application. Using this application, you can add Officer, Location and Incident buttons.
If your version of Guard1 Plus is earlier than 5, see How to Add Buttons for instructions.
- From the System tray (typically the lower right hand corner of the computer screen), open the Guard1 Plus - Unassigned Buttons application.
- Enter a Guard1 Plus user account that has Supervisor or Full privileges.
- In the left pane, any download that has an unassigned button will appear.
- In the left pane, select a download.
- In the right pane, begin to configure each of the unassigned buttons by entering a "Button Description" and choosing a "Button Type".
- To save your changes, click Save.
- To discard your changes, click Cancel.
- To close this window, click X in the upper right hand corner.
Additional step for Locations
For Guard1 Plus Professional, Guard1 Plus SE and Rounds Tracker users, Locations must be associated to a Client, Facility or Group in order to appear on Advanced Reports (e.g. Officer Location Report) or in Rounds Tracker.
- On the Facilities Tab in Guard1 Plus, right-click the Client, Facility or Group that the Location belongs to.
- Select Add Location.
- Select the Location(s) to be associated to the Client, Facility or Group.
- Click Next.
- Click Finish.
The selected Location(s) will now be listed under the Client, Facility or Group and will show up on Advanced Reports and in Rounds Tracker after new tour data is downloaded.