Last Updated: 2010-07-26
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.06, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
- Guard1 Plus SE versions: 4.12, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
After repeated use, some buttons become difficult to read so you need to replace the button. Replacing an Officer button just involves deleting the old button and adding a new button.
First you will delete the old button.
- From Guard1 Plus open the Buttons tab.
- Expand the section for Officer buttons.
- Locate the Officer button that needs to be deleted. You may need to compare the identification numbers to select the correct button.
- Highlight this button and right-click, click Delete and click Yes to delete the button.
Now, you will add a new Officer button to replace the old button.