Published: July 28, 2006
Last Updated: 2009-12-10
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.0x, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 3.x
Insert the symptoms here.
- Template - The Guard1 Plus shortcut points to a UNC path (e.g. \\ServerName\Guard1 Plus\Guard1Plus.exe)
- Guard1 Plus was installed from a network location or as part of an image
Verify the Guard1 Plus shortcut properties:
- Right-click the Guard1 Plus shortcut.
- Select Properties.
- Click the Shortcut tab.
- In the Target box,change the path to "C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus\Guard1Plus.exe" (or "C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus\Guard1Plus.exe" if Windows Vista or 7).
- In the Start in box, change the path to "C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus" (or "C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus" if Windows Vista or 7).
- Click Apply if changes were made, then click OK.
- Open Guard1 Plus.
If the error recurs, uninstall/reinstall Guard1 Plus. IMPORTANT: Guard1 Plus must be installed locally - it cannot be installed across the network or as part of an image.