3022: The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create a duplicate value in the index, primary key or relationship
Published: May 30, 2008
Last Updated: 2009-12-16
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.0x, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
When opening Guard1 Plus
When the Attendant attempts to process a download (DL) file
You receive the following error:
- 3022: The changes you requested to the table were not successful because they would create a duplicate value in the index, primary key or relationship
- Re-processing a DL or DL2 file that has already been processed into the database
- Database corruption
- PC clock is set to a future date
Remove duplicate DL files:
- Close all open programs.
- Open My Computer.
- Browse to the folder C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus (or C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus if Windows Vista or 7.)
- Select all files with names like "DL20080530164533".
- Right-click the selected files and select Cut.
- Paste the files to a convenient folder such as My Documents.
- Open Guard1 Plus.
If the error recurs, verify that your PC clock is set to the correct date and time. If you make any changes, restart the PC and open Guard1 Plus. If the error recurs, contact Technical Support.