Published: November 26, 2008
Last Updated: 2009-12-17
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.06, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x
When attempting to save changes made to a Rule you receive the following error:
- 3079: The search key was not found in any record
- There is a problem with your database.
- The database is too large.
Compress and reindex the database:
- Click Help > Data Maintenance Wizard.
- Choose Verify data integrity.
- Click Next.
- Click Next to begin the process.
- Click Finish.
- Close and reopen Guard1 Plus.
- Attempt to perform the action that triggered the error.
If the error recurs, reduce the size of your database.
See Guard1 Plus Data Maintenance for information on how to prevent database problems.