Published: December 22, 2006
Last Updated: 2013-10-10
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.0x, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
When attempting to print or preview a Guard1 Plus report you receive the following error:
- 4248: This command is not available because no document is open
This error may be followed by 5834: Item with specified name does not exist.
- The template for the selected report Style is corrupt or missing
- There is a problem with the Guard1 Plus installation
On the report Appearance tab, change the Style and attempt to run the report again. If the error does not recur, the original Style's template file is damaged. The only way to correct damaged template files is to uninstall/reinstall Guard1 Plus.
If another Style works successfully, you can set it to be the default Style for all reports:
- In Guard1 Plus, click View > Guard1 Plus Options.
- Click the Reports tab.
- Select a Style that does not cause the error.
- Click Save.
If the error recurs with any Style, uninstall/reinstall Guard1 Plus.