Last Updated: 2010-07-26
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.0x, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
- Guard1 Plus SE versions: 4.12, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
When attempting to print or preview a Guard1 Plus report you receive the following error:
- 4608: Value out of range
The error may occur multiple times.
- Under investigation. The issue affects only MS Word-based reports; reports using the Dot Matrix style are not affected. Appears to be related to the number of table rows and/or the number of pages in the report; if a report is quite large, MS Word cannot handle the table size and returns this error. It may also be related to how the default printer driver interacts with MS Word during the report generation process.
There is currently no solution available from Microsoft.
- Try reducing the date range of the report (which will reduce the amount of data and thus the table size)
- Set another printer as the system default printer.
- If neither of the suggestions above work, select the Dot Matrix style on the report Appearance Tab and print the report.