Last Updated: 2010-07-26
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.0x, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x
- Guard1 Plus SE versions: 4.12, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
When attempting to print a Guard1 Plus report you receive the following error:
- 5142: Windows cannot print due to a problem with the current printer setup
Print Preview works normally.
- The system default printer is unavailable
- Problems with the printer driver, Registry entries or other printer files
Verify that the system default printer is online and functional. Refer to Microsoft KB article 329845 for more information about this error.
Set a different printer as the system default. Close and reopen Guard1 Plus and try to print the report again.