Last Updated: 2010-07-26
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.06, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
- Guard1 Plus SE versions: 4.12, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
When attempting to print the Setup Card from the Reports Tab in Guard1 Plus you receive the following error:
- 5151: Word was unable to read this document. It may be corrupt. Try one or more of the following:
- Open and Repair the file.
- Open the file with the Text Recovery converter.
- The name of the Setup Card template file has been changed
- The Setup Card template file is missing
Verify that the template file "Setup Card.doc" is present in the localization folder. NOTE: if you have Guard1 Plus SE, the installation folder name will be "Guard1 Plus SE" instead of "Guard1 Plus":
- English: C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus\0009 or C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus\0009
- French: C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus\040C or C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus\040C
- German: C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus\0007 or C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus\0007
- Spanish: C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus\000A or C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus\000A
If the file is not present:
- Guard1 Plus: Repair your installation by inserting the Guard1 Plus CD. It should autoplay; if it does not, open My Computer and navigate to your CD drive, then double-click the file Setup.exe. Choose the Repair option, then follow the Wizard. When the process is complete, restart the PC.
- Guard1 Plus SE: Uninstall and reinstall the Guard1 Plus SE Local Client.