Published: June 4, 2008
Last Updated: 2009-12-23
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.06, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
When attempting to print or preview a Guard1 Plus report you receive one of the following errors:
- Automation Error
- Automation error: the specified module could not be found
- 91: Object variable or With Block variable not set
- 440: Automation error
- Automation error: the callee (server [not server application]) is not available and disappeared
- The single error can be caused by a conflict between MS Word 2000 and Norton Antivirus 2000 (ver. 6)
- The cause of the error cascade is unknown
If you receive only the Automation error message and are using Norton Antivirus, please refer to Microsoft KB Article 329820 for information about how to resolve this error.
If you receive the error cascade:
- Verify that you have the latest Service Pack and updates for MS Office and Windows.
- Uninstall/reinstall MS Office, then update to the latest Service Pack and patch level.
- Because the problem only affects Word-based reports, you can still print reports by selecting the Dot Matrix style on the report's Appearance tab.