Published: September 15, 2005
Last Updated: 2009-12-09
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.0x, 2.5x, 2.6x, 2.7x
When opening Guard1 Plus you receive the following error:
- Automation error: Classfactory can not supply requested class
After clicking OK, you receive the following error:
- There was an error trying to load the software modules
- Guard1 Plus was installed using a non-Local Administrator account, or an Administrator account that is restricted by Group Policy.
- Guard1 Plus was installed using a Local Administrator account, but after restarting the PC you logged in with a non-Administrator account.
Restart the computer and log in as a Local Administrator, then launch Guard1 Plus. It should open successfully. You can then log out and log in as the desired User.
If the error recurs when logged in as Local Administrator, uninstall/reinstall Guard1 Plus.