Last Updated: 2016-08-31
- Guard1 Plus versions: 5.x
Guard1 Plus requires that several services be running. These services are:
- SQL Server
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- TKS Guard1Plus Service
- TKS Guard1Plus Attendant Service
If any of the above services is not running, Guard1 Plus will not function properly. You can start, stop and configure these services from the Service Management Console.
Follow these steps to manage local services from the Service Management Console.
- From the Computer Start button, right click and in the search box, type services.msc and press Enter.
- The Services Management Console will open in a new window.
- If a service is enabled and you want to start a service, highlight the service and right click, then click Start.
- If the service is disabled follow these steps to enable and then start the service:
- Highlight the service, then right-click and open Properties.
- On the General tab, confirm that the Startup type is Automatic. If it is not Automatic, change it to Automatic and click Apply..
- Once the Startup type is Automatic, click Start to get the service running.