Last Updated: 2019-05-10
- Guard1 Plus versions: 5.x
When the Configuration Application launches after installing Guard1 Plus you receive the following error during the Support Information phase:
- Specified argument was out of the range of valid values. Parameter name: softwareProductTypeId
- Your Windows User Account has insufficient privileges to edit the Windows Registry.
- There is a problem with the Windows Registry or your Windows User Account profile.
- EasyTour is or was previously installed on the PC. The EasyTour licensing files are incompatible with Guard1 Plus.
Log in to Windows using a different Windows User account and try again. NOTE: you must log in with a Local Administrator account.
If the problem persists, please contact Technical Support for assistance.