Last Updated: 2010-07-26
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.06, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
- Guard1 Plus SE versions: 4.12, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
When attempting to print or preview a Guard1 Plus report you receive the following message:
- This report contains no data and can't be printed or previewed.
- There is no data for the time period selected or for the chosen Location/Officer/Incident
- You have not associated your Locations to a Client, Facility or Group
- You have changed your Location associations but have not downloaded new data since the change was made
- This is a known issue in Guard1 Plus version 2.52 when filtering for Incidents, and was corrected in version 2.60.
Download your PIPEs then verify that you have button scans for the date range specified in the report. You can do this by clicking the Downloads Tab, then double-clicking the most recent download. This will open the download's Summary page in the right window pane. Click the Detail Tab at the bottom of this page to view the button scans and their date/time stamps.
This issue can occur if all or some of your Location buttons are Unassociated, or if you have recently made changes to the Facilities tab such as:
- Creating a Client, Facility or Group and associating Locations to it
- Deleting a Client, Facility or Group
- Renaming a Client, Facility or Group
Locations must be associated to a Client, Facility or Group to appear on filtered reports. Also, changes made to any of the items above will not apply to previously downloaded data - you must download new data before you run the report.
- As a workaround, enable the Show Statistics check box on the Report's Appearance tab.
- You can find your version by clicking Help > About Guard1 Plus. If you have version 2.52, contact Technical Support to determine your eligibility to upgrade to the latest version of Guard1 Plus.