clsDatabase.Execute -2147467259: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.
Last Updated: 2011-02-23
- Guard1 Plus SE versions: 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
When using Rounds Tracker you receive the following error:
- clsDatabase.Execute -2147467259: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.
When you click OK you receive another error:
- modG1PSE.CloseLicense -2147467259: [DBNETLIB][ConnectionWrite (send()).]General network error. Check your network documentation.
If any worksheets were open you may also receive multiple instances of the following errors:
- clsDatabase.OpenRecordsetReadOnly -2147467259: Connection failure
- modCorrectional.PopulateEntities -2147467259: Connection failure
After clicking OK at all errors, Rounds Tracker becomes unusable and must be closed. Attempting to open Rounds Tracker again on this or another workstation may result in Unable to obtain a license (-102). Please contact your system administrator because the Rounds Tracker license that was active at the time of the errors is now locked up.
- The workstation or server network connection is unavailable.
- The workstation went into sleep mode while the Rounds Tracker Setup screen was open, causing network connectivity to fail.
After closing Rounds Tracker, verify that the workstation can connect to the local network and that you can access the Guard1 Plus SE Server shared folder. The Rounds Tracker workstation, the server where the Guard1 Plus SE Server share resides and the SQL Server must be connected to the local network in order for Guard1 Plus SE to function. If network connectivity is interrupted, even momentarily, it can result in this error.
If this error occurs, the Rounds Tracker license that was in use at the time will lock up and will not be available for use by this or other workstations. You must run the G1LicenseResetWizard to release the license. Please see Unable to obtain a license (-102). Please contact your system administrator for the procedure to release the license.