Last Updated: 2010-07-26
- Rounds Tracker SE versions: 4.12, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
After you save a Rounds Tracker SE report to a folder other than the installation folder, then click Setup on the Rounds Tracker toolbar
When you open a Rounds Tracker SE report saved in a folder other than the installation folder
When you open Rounds Tracker SE
You receive the following error:
- modG1PSE.DecryptSSP 5: The parameter is incorrect
The error may be followed by clsDatabase.Connect -2147217843: Invalid authorization specification and There was an error opening the configuration database.
- You have saved Rounds Tracker SE reports to a folder other than the installation folder C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus SE. Rounds Tracker attempts to use the non-default folder as its working folder, but cannot find the path information for the Guard1 Plus SE Server share due to the absence of the Network.ini file.
- Your Windows User Account does not have sufficient permissions to the Guard1 Plus SE Server shared folder.
The issue with saving Rounds Tracker files was resolved in Guard1 Plus SE version 4.40. Rounds Tracker 4.40 includes a Save As button on the Rounds Tracker toolbar that saves the file without any macros, eliminating this problem.
To save Rounds Tracker reports in versions earlier than 4.40:
- Save Rounds Tracker SE reports to the default installation folder C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus SE.
- If saving files to the default installation folder is undesirable, designate a folder as the save location and place a copy of the file C:\Program Files\Guard1 Plus SE\Network.ini in the target folder.
- NOTE: If you intend to email the saved report to other users, we strongly recommend that you save the report in XML format
All versions: ensure that all User Accounts have "Modify" permissions to the Guard1 Plus SE Server share and folder.