Activation numbers for Guard1 Plus 2.7x and earlier, 3.x and Rounds Tracker 3.x are one-time use only. They are also PC-specific. This means that if you have already used an activation number to activate your product you can not use the same activation number again.
A new activation number is required under the following conditions:
- If you uninstall/reinstall the software.
- If you install the software on a new PC.
- Activation failure – indicated by an error message when you open Guard1 Plus and the Welcome Screen showing that the Basic System has expired.
- If you received an activation number but did not use it right away. Activation numbers do not expire, but changes made to the PC before you enter the activation number (such as installing other software or Windows Updates) can cause the software’s Site Code to change, resulting in your unused activation number becoming invalid.
- You have purchased additional modules to add to your original license.
You do not need an activation number if:
- You open Guard1 Plus or Rounds Tracker and the program opens immediately with no errors and no Welcome Screen (Guard1 Plus) or License Manager screen (Rounds Tracker). In this case your software is already activated.
- You open Guard1 Plus and the Welcome Screen is displayed, and there is a check box on the Welcome Screen for “Do not show me this message anymore”. In this case your software is already activated. The expired modules listed on the Welcome Screen are optional modules that were not purchased with your license. You can click Start to open the program, or (if you don’t want to see the Welcome Screen anymore) you can place a check mark in the “Do not show...” box, then click Start.
- You are evaluating Guard1 Plus or Rounds Tracker. Both products have a 30-day Trial Period which begins the day you install the software. Simply click Start at the Welcome Screen (Guard1 Plus) or License Manager screen (Rounds Tracker) to use the program. If you would like to continue using the product after the Trial Period expires you must purchase a license then request an activation number to continue using the software.
Obtain a new activation number.