Printing Guard1 Mobile Location QR Labels
Last Updated: 2019-07-17
- Guard1 Mobile
Guard1 Mobile uses QR code labels to identify Locations. These can be printed right from your account at www.guard1mobile.com.
You can purchase polyester weatherproof labels for your QR codes at Online Labels:
- Weatherproof Polyester Laser OL5425LP: https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol5425lp
- Weatherproof Matte Inkjet OL5425WJ: https://www.onlinelabels.com/products/ol5425wj
Whichever labels you purchase must meet these specifications:
- Sheet size: 8.5" x 11"
- Label size: 1" x 1"
- Labels per sheet: 80
- Log in to your account at www.guard1mobile.com.
- Go to Tours & Users.
- If you already have a Tour set up with Locations, click Print QRs in the Locations section.
- If you do not have a Tour set up, create a Tour, then add Locations to it. Once all the Locations are added, click Print QRs.
- Follow the onscreen prompts to print your QR codes.
- Mount the QR labels at the designated locations. You are now ready to perform tours.