Click a link below to download RDL files for your region. If your region is not listed, contact Technical Support to request modified RDLs.
- en-GB (English, Great Britain, dd/mm/yyyy, 24-hour time format.)
To deploy the new RDL files:
- Download the desired RDL files using the appropriate link above.
- Copy the downloaded ZIP file to a folder on the PC where Guard1 Plus or the Guard1 Plus SE Server component is installed.
- Extract the ZIP file contents. This will create a folder containing subfolders for each report category.
- Right-click the extracted folder and select Copy.
- Browse to:
- 32-bit Windows: C:\Program Files\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus\RDL
- 64-bit Windows: C:\Program Files (X86)\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus\RDL
- Rename the existing language folder to, for example, EN-OLD.
- Paste the extracted folder from Step 3.
- Rename the extracted folder to the original name of the folder in Step 6 (e.g. EN).
- Open the Data Maintenance Application and log in with a Guard1 Plus Supervisor or Full account.
- In the upper left corner, click Advanced > Refresh Reports.
- Click Yes to refresh the reports. This will deploy the new 24-hour RDL files to the Report Server.
- When the process completes, the Status column for the Master database will show Available. Close the Data Maintenance Application.
- Launch Guard1 Plus and run a report. The dates and times should be displayed in the expected format.
To return to the original date and time format:
- Rename the language folder in Step 8 above to, for example, EN-NEW.
- Rename the folder in Step 6 above to the original language code (e.g. EN).
- Perform Steps 9-13 above to deploy the original RDL files to the Report Server.