Guard1 App displays incorrect user name after logging in with Active Directory account
Last Updated: 2020-03-17
- Guard1 Real Time versions: 6.34 SP3 and newer, 7.x
- Guard1 Real Time Mobile App: Android
- When logging in to the Mobile App using your Active Directory account, the app loads but displays the user name of another account, or the account that was previously logged in.
- When running reports, the Officer field does not display the name of the user that was logged in to the mobile app, but displays either "Unknown" or the name of an Officer that was previously logged in.
The Active Directory account used to log in to the mobile app does not have a corresponding Officer/Staff record in Guard1 Real Time (see Management > Officers).
- Log in to the Guard1 Real Time Client with an account that has Management tab access.
- On the Management tab click Officers.
- In the left pane, find and select the relevant Officer/Staff Member.
- If the affected Officer/Staff Member is not listed, you will have to add their record manually.
- In the right pane, enter the person's Active Directory User account name, e.g. DomainName\UserName.
- Save the change.
- Have the user log in to the Mobile App and verify that their account is shown as the logged-in user.
See topic about enabling Active Directory Officer sync.