Guard1 Real Time Client fails to launch
Last Updated: 2019-10-17
- Guard1 Real Time versions: 6.34 SP3 and newer
When you double-click the Guard1 Real Time application shortcut, an error screen is very briefly displayed and the application never launches.
The Guard1 Real Time Client log in %LocalAppData%\TimeKeeping Systems\Logs\G1Tracking indicates that the User Configuration cannot be read:
System.Configuration.ConfigurationErrorsException: Configuration system failed to initialize
The log will also specify the location of the User Settings file, e.g. C:\Users\JSmith\AppData\Local\TimeKeeping_Systems,_Inc.\Tks.G1Track.Presentation._Url_1q5ly4ii12zbfgrmvrjh3wpp3jpp2rk4\6.34.11012.3\user.config
There is a problem with the Guard1 Real Time Client's User Settings file. This file contains user-specific preferences such as zone filters for the Whiteboard.
Delete the User Settings file named user.config from the folder C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Local\TimeKeeping_Systems,_Inc.\Tks.G1Track.Presentation._Url_1q5ly4ii12zbfgrmvrjh3wpp3jpp2rk4\<VERSIONNO>.
- Note: The folder path above is an example.
- <USERNAME> is the name of the affected user account.
- The portion of the folder name following Tks.G1Track.Presentation_Url will vary.
- <VERSIONNO> is the version of your Guard1 Real Time installation.
This issue has been resolved in Guard1 Real Time version 7.0, which will automatically delete the user.config file if it cannot be read.