Last Updated: 2010-12-08
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.06, 2.5x, 2.60, 2.7x, 2.8x, 3.x
- Guard1 Plus SE versions: 4.12, 4.20, 4.30, 4.40
The Print Preview icon is unavailable (grayed out).
- The global Report Style is set to Dot Matrix.
- You did not purchase the Rules & Advanced Reporting module (Guard1 Plus)
- The Rules & Advanced Reporting module has not been activated
- You do not have a compatible version of Microsoft Word installed. Microsoft Word is required for previewing and printing all report styles other than Dot Matrix. The report style will default to Dot Matrix if a compatible version of MS Word is not installed on the PC, or if you are running Microsoft Word from a network location. Dot Matrix reports can be printed but not previewed.
- You installed Microsoft Word after installing Guard1 Plus. Because Word was not present when Guard1 Plus was installed, the global Report Style was set to Dot Matrix. Subsequently installing Word does not change this setting.
- You are printing or attempting to preview a Download Detail report. This report is not previewable by design, and can be printed in Dot Matrix style only.
- There is a problem with your MS Word installation.
Refer to the article All Reports Print in Dot Matrix Style.
If the problem persists after confirming that a compatible version of MS Word is installed, the Rules & Advanced Reporting Module is active (Guard1 Plus only), and your global Report Style is not set to Dot Matrix, the problem is with your MS Word installation. Uninstall and reinstall MS Office Word.