Hotfix: New Rounds Tracker 2.81 XLS to resolve Officer Button renaming issue
Last Updated: 2012-08-17
- Guard1 Plus versions: 2.81
This Hotfix resolves a known issue in Rounds Tracker where renaming an Officer Button causes the Officer Button name tied to historical tour data to display as "Not Available" while the tour data collected after the Officer Button name change shows the new Officer Button name.
This Hotfix applies to Guard1 Plus 2.81 only.
Installing the Hotfix
- Log in to the Guard1 Plus PC as a Local Administrator.
- Download the Hotfix XLS file (RoundsTracker281Hotfix.zip) to a folder on the Guard1 Plus PC.
- Close Guard1 Plus, Rounds Tracker and Attendant.
- Open Computer (Windows 7 and Vista) or My Computer (Windows XP) and browse to the folder where you downloaded the compressed Hotfix file in step 2.
- Right-click the downloaded file and select Extract All.
- Choose a folder to extract the file to, such as C:\TimeKeeping Systems.
- Click Extract. The file will be extracted to the folder you selected.
- Browse to the folder where the file was extracted.
- Right-click the file Guard1PlusRoundsTracker.xls and select Copy.
- Browse to the folder C:\TimeKeeping Systems\Guard1 Plus.
- In the Guard1 Plus folder, right-click and select Paste. Choose "Yes" (Windows XP) or "Copy and Replace" (Windows Vista or 7) when asked if you want to overwrite the existing file.
- Close all open Windows and open Guard1 Plus and Rounds Tracker.
- The new XLS file replaces the original file installed with Guard1 Plus 2.81.
- You should retain a copy of the new XLS file for future use. If you move Guard1 Plus 2.81 to a new PC or reinstall it on the same PC you will need to perform the update procedure again.