How to Configure Unassigned Buttons
Last Updated: 2015-07-22
- Guard1 Plus version 5.x
If there are any new buttons when a PIPE is downloaded, those new buttons can be configured using the Guard1 Plus Unassigned Buttons Application. Using this wizard, you can add Officer, Location and Incident buttons.
If your version of Guard1 Plus is earlier than 5.x, go here for instructions on how to add new buttons. How-to-Add-Buttons.htm
- From the System tray (typically the lower right hand corner of the computer screen), open the Guard1 Plus - Unassigned Buttons application.
- Enter a Guard1 Plus user account that has Supervisor or Full privileges..
- On the left hand side, any download that has an unassigned button will appear.
- In the left pane, select a download.
- In the right pane, begin to configure each of the unassigned buttons by entering a "Button Description" and choosing a "Button Type".
- To save your changes, click Save.
- To discard your changes, click Cancel.
- To close this window, click X in the upper right hand corner.