Rounds Tracker Setup Screen and Toolbar not visible in Excel 2007/2010
Last Updated: 2010-07-26
- Rounds Tracker versions: 2.8x, 3.x
- Rounds Tracker SE versions: 4.x
When opening Rounds Tracker in Excel 2007 or Excel 2010, the Setup screen does not appear and the Add-Ins Ribbon (where the RT Setup/Refresh/Email commands are found) is not available.
- Excel Macro security is set to Disable all without notification
- Someone selected Do not trust macros from this publisher at the Macro Security warning the last time Rounds Tracker was opened
Change Excel Macro security settings to Enable all macros or Disable all macros with notification
- Open Excel.
- Click the Office button.
- Choose Excel Options, then Trust Center, then Trust Center Settings, then Macro Settings.
- Select either Enable all macros or Disable all macros with notification.
- After making the selection, close Excel.
Launch Rounds Tracker.
- If Enable all macros was chosen, the Rounds Tracker Setup page should load. After running the report (or canceling the Setup screen) the Add-Ins Ribbon will be displayed.
- If Disable all macros with notification was chosen, Excel will display the Security Warning – Macros have been disabled message below the Ribbon Bar - click Options, then select Trust all documents from this publisher, then click OK. The Rounds Tracker Setup page should load. After running the report (or canceling the Setup screen) the Add-Ins Ribbon will be displayed.
Refer to Excel Macro Security and Rounds Tracker for more information.